Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tool # 3 Image generators






An image can say a thousand words! And can create a lot of learning around the classroom. Books, discussions, vocabulary that's something that is crossing my mind about the use of pictures.
That's why these sites were you can manipulate the image are so cool!


The image on the right I did it on Big Huge Labs and the other in the left I used Dumpr, I am planning to use this kind of pictures to make a slide presentation on the Ipods, first I am planning to use those at the very beginning of the year with the name and picture of the students and then another with different things that begging with the letter of the alphabet like the example: Burro(donkey) begins with letter B.

4 comments:

  1. I love your self portrait! Love your iPod touch connection as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your choices for images are entertaining, academic, and fun. The kids will love them and so do I...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaching application ideas! Being open to creating ways technology can help you reach your students is great. Young learners love pictures, so I think your alphabet idea will be great for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! So much we can do with pictures!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete