Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tool #8 Video Resources

Video & Web is like a marriage made in heaven! I can't image my life without youtube or streaming video. How different is my class when we see a video of a tradicional spanish song or a place in the world, there is no fee for a field trip to the national zoo videocam.
I attend to Rushton Hurley at ISTE 2010 and he talked about the importance of digital videos in our classrooms, but not only as viewers, he mentioned about the power of creating and sharing.
This is one of the videos that I liked from his presentation, the production of this video made a big wave in you tube (this is the news about that)




This other is about how to use Imovie using a green screen in response to some questions about how I made my video in tool #7 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment